Back To Menu

Guest experience

Only 42% of the listings have the rating of 4.5 or higher. Listings can achieve full occupancy after getting 80+ reviews.

Automate Key Exchange And Entrance

Use automation services such as Keycafe and keyless entrance solutions such as EveryDoor to simplify your key exchange. Around 30% of hosts use electronic locks.


Provide Necessary Amenities

Equip the place with the amenities you think your target audience will expect. Parking is essential in big cities. Ensure that you cover this problem for your guests, even if you need to rent a parking spot on a monthly basis. Wi-Fi is another must-have. Currently more than 92% of successful hosts offer free Wi-Fi.


Get More Guest Reviews

Studies show that 70% of online consumers read the reviews before making a purchase. In order to get more bookings, review your guests first. It increases your chances of getting reviewed by 30%. Also verify your ID. Hosts with verified IDs have three times more reviews.

Fill in the form to get your free access to the “Short-Term Rental Expert’s Guide
Privacy Policy: We hate spam and promise to keep your email address safe