Every iGMS API response is a JSON object. It contains at least one of the following top-level members:
- data: the document's "primary data"
- meta: a meta object containing additional data, i.e. current page number for multi-page answers
- error: an object containing two or more fields:
- code: error code. For the full list of possible error codes, visit this page. This field is always presented
- message: description of the error. This field is always presented
- other fields can be optionally used for actions suggested by error description
error never coexist in the same document.