⭐️ What’s New
Well, it’s been another busy month at iGMS. Our product team (now 25 strong) is rolling out new features, updates, bells, and whistles several times per week. Here’s a rundown of what they’ve been up to:
- Simplified the integration process. iGMS users can now choose an account to start integration with: Airbnb, Vrbo, HomeAway, Abritel, Stayz or any other platform from the Vrbo family.
- Added support of 3d party iCal from multiple platforms:
- Cloudbeds (Myallocator)
- Introduced support for the updated Airbnb iCal format (released by the Airbnb platform on December 1, 2019)
- Created an interactive educational guide for newcomers to get closer to all of the iGMS must-have features.
- Added a splash of color! Your manual reservation no longer has to be in black, you can also choose violet, lilac, purple or brown. Thus it’s easier and faster to distinguish reservations on the Reservation Calendar.
- Live Chat for Pro plan subscribers is now featured on the iGMS account control panel.
- The following features were added to iGMS API:
🐞 … we’ve made many quality improvements!
As the saying goes, he who makes no mistakes, makes nothing.
That said, we try and fix any system errors as quickly as possible (as soon as we spot them). Here’s what’s been fixed during the month of January:
- A bug where a booking card displayed tasks incorrectly during the checkout (if the properties were grouped). Now the cleaning task is visible on the calendars of all the properties in the group.
- The date filter for Monthly Revenue and Reservation reports. Now it is working correctly regardless of the number of days in the month (30 or 31)📈.
- A bug preventing the sending of notifications if the task was rejected by one cleaner and assigned to another. Now notifications about upcoming tasks are delivered to assignees as expected 🔔.
- An internal Airbnb error that occurred on December 13, 2019 that caused accounts to become locked on the iGMS’s end 😵. We implemented additional tools to closely monitor the issue and facilitate the accounts’ unlocking process.
- An issue where extra verification was required for already integrated Airbnb accounts. Now the iGMS system requests the account’s data confirmation only once and pinpoints accounts that have been connected.
We do hope you are pleased with our efforts. We’ve certainly been busy, but here at iGMS, we don’t sit still for long! We’ve been fervently making plans for the coming month. We can’t give too much away just yet, but we can say there’s going to be a major announcement and more great updates. Stay tuned for your February iGMS Roundup! If you are not with us yet – sign up for free and start automating your vacation rental business right now.