iGMS has official direct integration with Booking.com. The procedure requires a few actions to be done on the Booking.com side and then within the settings of iGMS.
Check our video tutorial on the process and read on the steps below.
Step 1. Select iGMS as a connectivity provider on Booking.com
- Sign in to your Booking.com account and select a property you’d like to connect to iGMS.
- In the top menu, click Account. From the drop-down menu, choose Connectivity Provider.
- Click Search and type in iGMS.
- Tick the Content and Photos, and Reservations, rates, and availability checkboxes.
- Click Next, and double-check your contact information:
Note, that ID field, provided by the provider (if any) should be empty. You should then accept the Terms & Conditions and click the button, “Yes, I accept”.
Once the connection is confirmed, it will be indicated on Booking.com.
Important: With the confirmed connection, your Booking.com property previously configured availability and pricing data will be discarded so you would need to set them anew via iGMS Multi-calendar.
This means you can move to the next step and activate your Booking.com account on iGMS’s side.
Step 2. Activate Booking.com property on iGMS
- Log in to your iGMS account and go to the Accounts & Listings section.
- Click on Connect Account and select Booking.com.
- Select the Import Property option.
- Review the instructions on the screen, check the box and click Continue.
- Enter your Booking.com Property ID (it’s a 7-digit number) and click Continue to finalize the integration.
If you need to connect more properties from Booking.com, please follow the same process described above.
Things to keep in mind:
- Important: Due to Booking.com API settings, iGMS cannot access the information about reservations that happened before you’ve connected your properties to iGMS. However, new bookings will provide the full data set and all the contact information.
- If you list your vacation rentals on Booking.com as well as on the Airbnb or Vrbo platform, we strongly recommend to unite them via the iGMS Channel Manager to protect your properties from double-bookings.