Integration steps (via Gmail forwarding)
1. Connect your Airbnb account using your Airbnb email password:
2. Click on “Complete Airbnb integration” or “Account settings” to get email address iGMS has generated for your account. You’ll see your new email address in the highlighted box:
Do not replace your email address, but simply copy that and we’re going to setup your gmail to forward airbnb messages there instead.
Before going to the next step, make sure you set up email forwarding from your iGMS email address to your Gmail account.
Сlick on Set up email forwarding, enter emails for Forward from and Forward to graphs, save the setting, enable Forwarding toggle.
3. Login your gmail and go Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP
4. Click on “Add a forwarding address”, paste in the address iGMS generated for your account and click Next:
5. Gmail will send a verification code to this address which you’ll get back to your gmail (due to forwarding back setup for your account on our side).
Just check your in box and type in this code into the verification box and click verify:
6. Now you can forward emails to iGMS drop-point. Let’s setup automatic filter to forward all airbnb messages to iGMS. Just copy & paste the following search phrase into your gmail search bar:
Then click on “Create filter with this search“:
7. Select our address in “Forward it to” and click “Create Filter”
8. That’s it. Repeat the same steps for each other airbnb account you manage and let us know you’ve setup gmail forwarding so we could verify these settings on our end.