Learn how easy it is to set up your direct bookings and get the best of this feature! Using the direct booking tool is one of the best ways to make your STR more profitable as you don’t have to pay commission to other sites. iGMS offers you a direct booking channel where you can easily manage your bookings.
Where do I start?
After you have connected your first Airbnb or Vrbo listing to iGMS, you can navigate to the direct booking channel! Here are the steps:
- Click on the Accounts and Listings section.
- Select the property of your choice.
- You will see Channels to the right. Select the one with the iGMS icon. It’s your direct booking channel, which is created automatically for your connected rentals.
- Update the necessary information.
Here’s what you can change:
- House rules
If you have already grouped your listings from Airbnb on the same channel, the listing information will be pulled to the direct booking. If the head of the group is not Airbnb then you will need to add the data manually. All information you edit in the direct booking property editor will be edited on the Direct Booking Website, if you created it in iGMS.
Things to keep in mind:
- Every time you connect a listing on iGMS a direct booking listing is created.
- If you added information manually on the direct booking property editor, you have to add at least 1 photo, property title, and descriptions to save the editing.
- You can set the rates, but it’s not possible to add discounts in the direct booking property editor.
If you have any questions or need help, do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.