You’ve registered and created your iGMS account. Now you have a free 14-day trial to try the product and see if it works for you.
What type of subscription does iGMS offer?
iGMS offers four pricing plans based on the number of rentals you manage or booked nights. We want to make sure you choose the option that suits your needs and budget.
PRO Annual/Monthly and FLEX plans have the same set of features, including the unified inbox, channel manager, and financial reporting to only mention only a few. However, there are some differences in the billing structure, customer service, and price.
The LITE plan has less functionality with a basic toolset included. It’s a great plan for growing hosts with no more than 4 active Airbnb properties.
The Enterprise plan is a customized solution for hosts who are expanding their business beyond 30+ active properties and looking for dedicated support and some extra optimization for their current workflow.
You can find the comparison of the subscriptions on our pricing page.
Here’s a detailed description of how the plans work:
* This subscription plan has a minimum payment of $12 per property per month. This means if you have up to 12 nights booked per month, you will pay $12 per property. If you sell 13 nights, you will be charged $13 per property accordingly. Keep in mind that you won’t be charged for canceled reservations.
Check our pricing page to calculate the costs of an iGMS subscription for your number of properties.
Benefits of iGMS subscription
- iGMS charges only for active properties that have had at least one reservation the previous month. That makes your subscription risk-free.
- The iGMS subscription plan takes the number of properties (not listings) into account when it comes to billing. Make sure that all independent booking channels of the same rental are grouped together to avoid overcharges.
- We do not charge for canceled reservations. You only pay when you earn.
How do I choose my subscription?
Once you are ready to choose the subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to your iGMS Profile and select the Subscription tab.
- Click on the button Choose Your Subscription.
- Select the preferred option and enter your credit card information. Click Update to finalize your choice.
If you have not done it earlier, one day before the Free Trial ends, you will see a reminder in the notification center that it’s time to choose the subscription.
What will happen if I do not choose the subscription before the free trial ends?
If you have not selected the subscription by the end of the free trial, the account will be blocked. To keep using the features offered by iGMS, you need to choose a plan and add a valid credit card.
Not sure what to choose? We will be glad to help! Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.