Managing multiple properties requires a lot of flexibility. The market might change dramatically or you might have turned over some of the properties. Whatever the case, adjusting the iGMS feature settings to fit the circumstances will be essential to ensure your hosting routine remains efficient.
Pausing a property on iGMS won’t impact its overall behavior on Airbnb/HomeAway/Vrbo, unlike the Stealth Mode, which when activated allows you to control the property’s visibility on Airbnb for a specific period of time to target your audience carefully.
If you want to pause some of your properties, the best way would be to snooze them via iGMS. This way you will disable all iGMS features for them so none of the automation tools will work and no calendar monitoring will apply until you enable the features again.
How to disable iGMS features for a property?
To snooze the property, you should complete the following steps:
- Go to the Properties Section and choose the property you’d like to snooze by clicking “Edit”.
- In the Property’s Editor, сlick the Settings button opposite the Features title.
- Choose the respective toggle and switch it off:
- Select All if you want to snooze the property.
- Select Inbox & Automation if you specifically want to pause guest communication for the property via iGMS.
- Select Auto-reviews (for Airbnb listings only) if you specifically want to disable posting auto-reviews for the property.
- To save the applied settings, click the respective button in the Features field and at the bottom of the Property’s Editor.
After this has been completed, you won’t be able to see the snoozed properties in the Multi-calendar, however, you will be able to access it via the Properties Section. Just sort properties by their status and click in the respective tab.
How to activate iGMS features for a property?
- Go to the Properties section. If you have many properties, use the search box to find the one you’d like to activate.
- Select the property and click Edit.
- In the Property Editor, click Enable Features.
In the same manner, you can activate the specific disabled iGMS features by switching the respective toggles on and saving the applied settings.
Things to keep in mind:
- If you snooze grouped properties, every property in the group will automatically be disabled.
- If you snooze a property with the parent-child connection, iGMS will no longer manage the availability correspondence between the parent and child properties.
- If you snooze a property that has had a booking during the billing cycle, the property will be considered as being active on iGMS. Therefore, our billing team will charge you for it according to your subscription plan. Learn more about billing on iGMS.
If you have any questions about how to snooze a property on iGMS, please contact our Customer Experience Team via email.