Spring is in the air, and it’s time to get ready for the upcoming vacation rental season. We are inviting you to brush up on your marketing strategy, wake up your team from their winter hibernation, and revise the expanded set of iGMS tools.
Come with us and together we can reach new heights in the hosting business. So, put a spring in your step, and let’s go…
Would like to see the iGMS tools in action and try them out for yourself? Sign up to iGMS now and unlock our 14-day free trial (easy registration with no obligation).
🚀 Top-quality improvements:
- By popular demand, Property Owners are now notified about forthcoming reservations. Once the reservation is confirmed, owners receive an email with the property name, address, date of the check-in/checkout, and number of nights booked📧
- Team & Members functionality has been reworked. When someone leaves the team, their iGMS account starts functioning as a new host account (with the same email address they had been using as a team member)💡
- The new format of Airbnb threads is now supported by iGMS🧵
- Booking.com properties can be open for booking directly from iGMS. Click on the Open button in the Booking.com Property Editor to change the status from Closed (ready to open) to open, and make the calendar available for booking.
- The synchronization of calendar updates Airbnb↔️iGMS has been improved so the process became even faster and more reliable.
🛠️ Here’s what our technical support team has fixed and patched up during the month of March:
- Fixed a bug: The Property Editor wouldn’t scroll down the page. Now, when opened from the Multi-calendar view, the page allows scrolling to the bottom of the editor and allows access to the necessary settings🗓️
- Corrected an error: The Reviews section was not available to everyone, and did not appear to be functioning properly – this is now solved.
- Added support for the new Airbnb inquiry format, and the feature now shows check-in/checkout data as expected✔️
- Fixed a minor issue related to the order of the listings in the Multi-calendar. Now, iGMS direct booking listings are placed at the bottom of the list for easier and faster navigation.
- Improved the connection between PriceLabs and iGMS. Now, the preset rates and min stay rules apply to listings across all platforms connected to iGMS, as expected. Note that the PriceLabs integration is currently available in beta.
- Fixed an issue relating to the Property Editor. Moving forward, the feature is accessible to every team member with the respective permissions.
- Improved the process of threads synchronization across the platforms, and now this functions with no disruptions💬
- Fixed a bug associated with Reporting permissions. From now on, once turned off, this hides all the reports from Property Owners.
- Fixed an issue: Airbnb ‘broken’ images were showing in the threads. Now, the images are displayed correctly.
- Improved the Multi-lingual support functionality. Once the language of the guest is detected, the message templates are sent to them in the correct language🌐
- Reworked the mobile app (iOS, Android) mechanisms. Now, the Property Editor opens and loads in just a few seconds 📱
- Fixed a bug related to message templates showing in the unrelated Inbox thread. Now, if set for a specific channel or a specific account, the templates will show up only for them✉️
- Corrected a minor issue with the ‘Save as draft’ button in the Airbnb listing editor. Now it saves data as expected.
We would love to meet you in person! Join our weekly live webinar: find out how our system operates, and how you can use it to your benefit. It’s also the perfect time to ask any questions, and test out all the iGMS functionality with our 14-day free trial – join now!
Stay tuned, more awesome updates are coming your way in April!