Our team has been working hard to ‘smooth and improve’ and every month we do our best to bring you more exciting updates.
We love sharing news with you about big breakthroughs, but we also appreciate that little strokes fell great oaks. Those small tweaks can also help you to grow and develop your hosting business.
During the month of February, our product team has fixed plenty of bugs and rolled out multiple microtools, paving the way for brand-new features (more on that later on). Let’s dive into our February Roundup to see what has been reworked and refined, and how you, as a host, can benefit from that.
Join iGMS now and try out all of the features for yourself with our 14-day free trial period. With zero risk, you’ll have the chance to see how iGMS can help your business go from strength to strength.
- When connecting a new Airbnb account to iGMS, the listings’ sync type is now automatically switched to Sync pricing and availability. Depending on your hosting workflow, you can choose the sync type that suits you best.
- An inquiry from Airbnb now indicates your potential income: on top of the thread you can see the respective “Expected payout to Host:” phrase along with the regular inquiry details💰
- Direct bookings information is now displayed in Reservations and Tasks reports! Now you can easily track how much you earn with direct bookings. You can also view the total number of hours assigned to your cleaning team (or just the hours related to direct booking tasks).
- Another game-changing tool added to the iGMS Inbox is the ability to create and set message templates to send from a specific channel or account. Now you can control the templates sending en masse, based on the specifics of your property management 💬
- Additional tools have been introduced into the Multi-calendar functionality to increase the speed and reliability – now it’s easier for you to make changes to rates in bulk🗓️
📌 Our technical support team has been busy during February too:
- The Getting Started page would not display if the first connected account was Booking.com. The team fixed it, and now the page menu shows properly regardless of the platform you are connecting to first.
- Resolved an error relating to the payouts for Airbnb reservations in the Inbox being displayed as $1.1 instead of the real price. The correct information is now displayed 💲
- Fixed a problem with HomeAway booking requests behavior. Now the dates are automatically blocked when there is a booking request. Once the request is approved the actual reservation shows on the calendar. Or the dates will be unblocked if the reservation is declined.
- Addressed issues relating to the new format of dates in Airbnb inquiries. Now the information is displayed correctly for every inquiry🧾
- We found an error relating to the Rates view of the Multi-calendar for Property Owners. The team sorted it out and now if an individual has read-only access to the Multi-calendar alone, they cannot see prices in Rates-view mode.
- Improved the message autoresponders’ behavior for the on-inquiry and on-reservations templates. Now the system requests a re-check to ensure the messages are sent📧
- Fixed an error when +1 would be added to every guest’s phone number in the Check-ins or Inbox sections. Now the information is shown exactly as it is on the source platform and observes the guest’s country phone format📞
- Resolved an issue whereby a fixed fee value (cleaning fee, management fee, community fee) set on Airbnb would be synced to Airbnb as 0 once changed on iGMS. Now the numbers are consistent across all the platforms.
- Improved the Special Offer functionality when sending an offer in response to an inquiry. Now the form automatically fills with the current dates, if they are absent in the thread.
- Corrected an error relating to the damage deposit collection options in the Booking.com property editor. Now they are shown correctly: on arrival, up to 7 days before arrival, up to 14 days before arrival.
- Fixed a bug – a task icon would be not clickable in the Multi-calendar if the reservation lasted for more than 7 days✔️
- Corrected the format of payout numbers in the guest’s itinerary card. Now all payout details are shown accurately and with no errors.
- Fixed an issue with the Booking.com accommodation editor. Now once ‘Full bed(s)/131-150 cm wide’ type of bed is added, the same type is displayed after the changes have been saved🏨
- Corrected behavior of Airbnb threads with outdated alterations. They are no longer shown as empty messages in the Inbox.
- Refined the Listing Editor loading behavior. Now it loads with no delay.
- From now on, when processing a currency for a grouped property, the currency for every listing in the group is converted separately to prevent incorrect rates showing in the calendar🏠
Why not join our weekly product webinars to see the iGMS system in action? You can find out more and ask questions about functionality and features.
In the meantime, we will keep plugging away at our end to continually ‘smooth and improve’ – stay tuned for more updates!