As the new year gets underway we find ourselves returning to our day-to-day projects, and focusing on our new goals for 2021: iGMS direct booking widget release, dynamic pricing tools integration, upgraded instruments for guest communication, and many more features to take your property management to the next level.
Here’s a brief recap of what’s been cooking at iGMS in January, and a quick look at the instant benefits we can bring to your hosting business.
Haven’t joined iGMS yet? Now’s the perfect time to do so! So why not kick off 2021 with our automated tools and features? Take us up on our offer of a free 14-day trial, and you can check out what iGMS has to offer for yourself.
- iGMS Property now has a dedicated Direct Booking channel with an editable calendar. The channel is available in the standard Multi-calendar and the single property calendar views. The calendars allow you to set pricing and availability, including the min stay rules for the respective iGMS direct booking channel. You can group it with your Airbnb/HomeAway/Vrbo/Booking.com channels so that the data will be up-to-date across all the platforms (by default, the iGMS listing calendar will be filled in by the respective Airbnb listing data) 🗓️
- You can now create direct bookings for a property with no booking platforms. The tool proves useful when you need to have a property created on iGMS for direct bookings or cleaning tasks management only 💡
- We have enabled support for drafting and editing reviews for canceled reservations. Now you can leave a review for guests even if they never made it to your rental, and you can encourage them to book with you in the future.
- Reporting permission is now optional for team members. This feature comes in handy if you need to disable access to the Reports for Property Owners 💲
- The refined synchronization process now allows for better stability and consistency of your calendars, listings, threads, and reviews.
- The iGMS API documentation now includes more detail in the descriptions of the available iGMS API methods.
📌 Here’s what our technical support team has fixed and put right during January:
- Added support for a new format of Airbnb alteration requests. Now you can alter a confirmed reservation, accept or decline alteration requests via iGMS as before.
- Fixed an error relating to the opening of a direct booking thread from the Multi-calendar. Now it leads to the respective thread in the Inbox as designed 📧
- Implemented support for the recent changes in Airbnb Reviews API to ensure seamless performance.
- Fixed an issue concerning the incorrect payout display in the itinerary card. Now the card shows the correct breakdown 💰
- Corrected the iGMS listing editor behavior. Now it doesn’t crash when you make updates to your listing.
- The currencies for HomeAway listings are now detected and shown properly for every date in the Multi-calendar.
- Improved the process of property grouping; now the Property Owner is set up correctly for the whole group 🏡
- Fixed an issue relating to the incorrect address or company name being displayed in the invoice . Now the data is displayed as intended.
- Righted an error whereby the Standard Rate for Booking.com properties was uneditable. Now, the editing capability is constantly available.
- Corrected a problem with Booking.com properties/accommodations. Now Facilities & Services data is saved only when selected by the user.
- Refined the performance of the Rates view Multi-calendar. Now it shows all the properties despite their overall number in the list ✔️
- Fixed an issue whereby a Minimum advance reservation value wasn’t applied for Booking.com properties in the Rates view Multi-calendar. Now the saved setting works as designed.
Please accept our invitation to book a seat at our weekly live webinars to see our iGMS automated tools in action, and ask any questions you might have.
Sign up to iGMS for free and you can enjoy access to a broad range of useful features, designed to give your business a real boost throughout 2021 and beyond.
Stay tuned for more awesome updates, we are just getting started!